Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Martins Coupons and Deals for week of 1/16 - UPDATE

Check out my updates in RED - I forgot to take a Picture
Here are the coupons from the coupon machine at Martins this week:
  • Save $.50 on your next purchase of $7 or more from our Deli Dept.
  • Save $.50 on your next purchase of $6 or more from our Floral Department
  • Save $.50 on your next purchase of $6 or more from our Produce Department
  • Save $.50 on your next purchase of any Greeting Card

Here are some deals I'm cooking up for my trip to Martins this week:

B1G1F Blueberries at $4.99 - not a stellar deal, but Lady G loves her some blueberries

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers 4/$4.00
Use must buy 4
$.75 off e-coupon from Martins website - My E-Coupon did not come off so I have to back to the store, so make sure before you leave it comes off.  I have not had this issue before with e-coupons, they have always worked just as they should.  I'll let you know how customer service is.
Pay $3.25 for 4 bags of Goldfish
Totinos Pizza Rolls $1.00
Use $.35 off coupon from 1/8GM - Doubles to $.70 - This coupon beeps, but it is for the right item.
Pay $.30 per box
Hatfield Ham Steak $2.00
Use $1.00 off coupon from 10/16RP
Pay $1.00
Activia Yogurt $2.00
Use $1.00 off coupon from 1/15 SS
Pay $1.00
Pup-Peroni Dog Treats - B1G1F at $3.09 for both
Use $1.50 off any 2 coupon from 12/11 RP
Pay $1.59 for 2 packs of dog treats PLUS GET A $1.00 CATALINA GOOD ON YOUR NEXT STORE PURCHASE (this was a surprise, I had no idea, so really you pay $.59 for 2 packs).  I think I'm gonna go back and try and roll this deal...  This coupon does beep, and it could be questionable that you aren't buying 2 packs because they are on a B1G1F deal, so it could totally depend on your cashier.
Edge/Skintimate Shave Gel - $1.99
Use $.55 off any coupon from 1/15SS - Doubles to $1.10
Pay $.89 each (not the best deal, but if you need some, worth the price) Shelves were EMPTY
Purina ONE Beyond Dog Food $6.00
Use $5.00 off coupon from 1/15 SS
Pay $1.00 for 3.5lbs of Dog Food

I should make my run tomorrow, I'm also working on another Cereal Deal, I'll let you know how it goes.
On Page 6 of the flyer, they are running a Buy 3 Get the 4th Free Deal on General Mills Products.  Here was my deal scenario:

Fiber One 90Cal Bar $2.88
Used $.50 printable - doubles to $1.00
or look in the 1/8 GM

Fiber One 80 Cal Cereal - $3.00
Used $.75 off coupon from 1/1SS - doubles to $1.50

Frosted Toast Crunch - $3.00
Used $.75 off printable - Doubles to $1.50

Dulce De Leche Cheerios - $3.00 (this was my free item, I was surprised it wasn't the lesser priced item of the 4)
Used $.75 off printable - doubles to $1.50

Total $3.38 for 3 boxes of cereal and 1 box of Bar's.  - Not as great as last week but still worth it.
Click here and search for Fiber One Coupons and General Mills Coupons that are still available to print from Collin over at Hip2Save.

I also took advantage of Birds Eye Frozen Veggies deal for 5/$5 - you have to buy 5.  I didn't buy the Steam Fresh Variety, I got the regular frozen veggies because you were getting more per pound and a better value for dollar.  No Coupons though.

No comments:

Post a Comment